COVID-19 Catch-Up Premium Grant 2020-2021
In this section
- Remote Education Provision
- Recovery Curriculum
- COVID-19 Catch-Up Premium Grant 2020-2021
- KFS 16-19 Tuition Fund Statement
- Art, Design & Technology
- British Values
- Business Information Technology
- Curriculum Statement
- Careers Statement
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- House System
- Performing & Expressive Arts
- Learning Support
- Mathematics and Economics
- Personal, Social, Health & Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Sport, Health and Recreation
KINGSDALE FOUNDATION SCHOOL COVID-19 CATCH-UP PREMIUM GRANT 2020-2021
Government Guidance for Funding
- Schools should use this funding for specific activities to support their students to catch-up for lost teaching over the previous months, in line with the curriculum expectations for the next academic year.
- Schools have the flexibility to spend their funding in the best way for their cohort and circumstances. While schools can use their funding in a way that suits their cohort and circumstances, they are expected to use this funding for specific activities which will help students catch-up on missed education.
- Although you'll receive funding on a per student basis, you should use the sum available to you as a single total to prioritise support. There are no specific requirements for who to spend it on.
- To support schools to implement their catch-up plans effectively, the Education Endowment Fund (EEF) has published the school planning guide: 2020 to 2021. This will provide further guidance on how schools should implement catch-up strategies and supporting case studies to highlight effective practice.
Catch-Up Funding Action Plan
The plan below outlines:
- How it is intended that the grant will be spent
- How the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those students at the school will be assessed