In this section
- Curriculum Statement
- Remote Education Provision
- Recovery & Catch-Up Curriculum
- 16 to 19 Tuition Fund 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Art, Design & Technology
- British Values
- Computing, Business & Economics
- Careers Statement
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Extended Project Qualification Statement 2021-22
- House System
- Performing Arts
- Learning Support
- Personal, Social, Health & Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Sport, Health and Recreation
On results day, certificates are provisional.
The actual certificates are received from the exam boards towards the end of October and must be collected in person.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details regarding an appointment and wait for acknowledgement as certificates are kept securely.
Please be aware that whilst certificates may be destroyed after a year, we do retain them for some time longer so that candidates are not inconvenienced.