Admission Policy Academic Year 2019/20
Please select the link below to download a copy of our Admission Policy 2019/20 and associated documents.
In this section you will find useful links relating to admissions to Kingsdale Foundation School.
Information on Admission to Year 7 at Kingsdale Foundation School in September 2019
Applicants who wish to find out the position of their child on one of our oversubscription waiting lists can do so by contacting Southwark Local Authority by phone on 0207 525 5337 or via email at email@example.com
It may also be possible to receive this information from the School via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0208 655 9727. This will be subject to the Local Authority providing the School with the necessary information.
For all queries regarding admissions to the Sixth Form, please contact the Sixth Form Office via email at email@example.com or telephone 0208 655 9723.
- Kingsdale Foundation School Admission Policy 2019-20
- Kingsdale Foundation School Scholarship Appendices A B C D for 2019-20.
- Key Admissions Dates for 2019-20 Year 7 Entry Cycle
- Kingsdale Open Days for September 2019 Entry
- Kingsdale Admissions Prospectus for September 2019 Entry
- Admissions Appeals Process 2019
- Fast Track Form AA1 2019
- Appeals Form AA2 2019