In this section
Effective home/school communication is the key to student success and at Kingsdale we take this aspect of our work very seriously.
To assist parents with contacting members of staff at the school, we have produced a comprehensive Communication Directory, detailing the key email addresses by type and query. Please be advised that all queries can also be sent to the main school email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person with whom contact is requested, stated clearly in the subject line.
The Communication Directory can be downloaded below.
Curriculum Helplines for Students & Parents
We are pleased to announce to parents that we have now launched our enhanced curriculum helplines for students and parents to support our home learning programmes. These lines will operate daily during school hours and will be available for both students and parents to contact subject specialists by phone or email with any specific curriculum queries relating to work that has been set. We are hopeful that this service will complement the support already being offered via online Microsoft Teams lessons and our wider systems of support.
- English 0208 655 9760 email@example.com
- Maths 0208 6559702 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science 0208 655 9767 email@example.com
- Humanities 0208 655 9774 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Languages 0208 655 9788 email@example.com
- Art & Technology 0204 506 0565 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performing Arts 0204 506 0564 email@example.com
- Physical Education 0204 506 0567 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEN 0204 506 0566 email@example.com
- Business, Economics & Computing 0204 506 0568 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main School Office 0208 655 9751 or 0208 670 7575 email@example.com
Should you have any general queries regarding our home learning programmes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Technical queries, e.g. access code etc., can be directed to email@example.com