Champions of High Achievement
‘Outstanding GCSE results at Kingsdale Foundation School in 2016!’
In Summer 2016 we achieved another outstanding set of Year 11 GCSE results with many truly exceptional individual and subject performances. Highlights under the new DfE measures include:
Stunning individual performances from amongst others students pictured such as Oonagh Cox, Benedict Crossey, Meera Virdee, Helen Webley- Brown, Mathew Lee, Evie Harms and Isabel Coulier who achieved 14, 13,12,11 and 10 individual A* grades respectively!
- Over 40% of all grades achieved were A*/A grades and 66% were at grades A*-B
- 80% of students achieved the new English & mathematics threshold
- 49% of Students achieved the English Baccalaureate
- Over 50% of students achieved an A*/A grade in English
- Over 80% of students achieved top grades (A* - C) in Double Science and more than 40% achieved top grades in Triple Science
- The performance of boys and girls was very similar bucking the national trend
- 100% A*- C pass rate in 14 subjects!
Sixth Form Achievement
In Summer 2016 we achieved our best ever A Level results with some outstanding individual performances including students going on to Oxford University and to study Medicine.
- Flo Ward’s outstanding A*A*AA grades have enabled her to go to Oxford University to read English!
- Josh Tulloch is delighted to use his impressive A Level grades to go to Oxford University to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)!
- William Carter’s excellent A*A*A grades have allowed him to read Politics and International Relations at Bristol which is a highly esteemed Russell Group University!
- Pearl Fish will be using her A*A*B grades to study Philosophy at Manchester; a top Russell Group University!
- Ellen, Holly & Alberta celebrating their A* & A grades!
For information regarding performance of Kingsdale Foundation School published by the Department for Education, please click here.