Parents' Forums take place each half term on the third Friday of the month. All Parents' Forums take place from 6.30pm in the Flexible Learning Centre (FLC) and are open to all current parents and carers.
Parents and carers of students at Kingsdale Foundation School can add their name to the Parents’ Forum email list by contacting the school via firstname.lastname@example.org
Agendas for each forum are posted in advance and can be accessed via the link below.
Parents' Forum - All Year Groups - Friday 19th July 2019
Please be advised that our next Parents' Forum takes place on Friday 19th July 2019 in the Flexible Learning Centre. This will be our end of academic year celebratory forum, at which we will have musical performances and light refreshments. All parents are welcome to attend. A provisional Agenda for this meeting can be viewed by accessing the link below.
Parents' Forums 2019-20
The dates of the Parent Forum for the 2019-20 academic year are as follows:
- Friday 20th September 2019 - 6.30-8.15pm - New Year 7 Parents only
- Friday 18th October 2019 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 15th November 2019 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 20th December 2019 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 17th January 2020 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 20th March 2020 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 15th May 2020 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 19th June 2020 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
- Friday 17th July 2020 - 6.30-8.15pm - All parents
Agendas for these meetings will be posted here in advance.