KINGSDALE FOUNDATION SCHOOL 16 to 19 TUITION FUND 2020-2021
Government Guidance for 16-19 Tuition Funding
- The funding is being provided to support small group tuition for 16 to 19 students in English, Mathematics and other courses where learning has been disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Providers should prioritise support for students who have not achieved a grade 4 in English and/or Mathematics.
- All supported students must be on a 16 to 19 study programme.
- Providers need to consider what will be most effective for their students, considering students’ needs and local circumstances.
- Providers have flexibility to decide the most appropriate approach to resourcing the delivery of small group tuition supported through the fund.
- Providers should also have regard to the needs of students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), particularly where they have experienced additional disruption to learning as a result of their specific needs and disabilities.
16 TO 19 TUITION FUND 2020-2021 ACTION PLAN SUMMARY
- How the school will use this funding in line with DfE guidance to prioritise support for disadvantaged students
KFS 16 19 Tuition Fund Statement