In this section
- Curriculum Statement
- Remote Education Provision
- Recovery & Catch-Up Curriculum
- 16 to 19 Tuition Fund 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Art, Design & Technology
- British Values
- Computing, Business & Economics
- Careers Statement
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Extended Project Qualification Statement 2021-22
- House System
- Performing Arts
- Learning Support
- Personal, Social, Health & Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Sport, Health and Recreation
'Skilled teachers, who understand how to get the best from pupils, build on additional support for those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities. Well-deployed resources help those pupils access the curriculum and do at least as well as their peers.'
'Pupils reported to inspectors that teachers support them very well and are willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to ensure that they get the most out of their time in school. For example, pupils reported to inspectors about the additional support that they receive after school and at weekends to ensure that no one falls behind in their learning.'
In this section you will find useful information about the various departments which make up the Learning Support Faculty.
Mr Brooks (Director of Learning Support and SENDCo) email@example.com