In this section
- Curriculum Statement
- Remote Education Provision
- Recovery Curriculum
- 16 to 19 Tuition Fund 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Art, Design & Technology
- British Values
- Business Information Technology
- Careers Statement
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- House System
- Performing & Expressive Arts
- Learning Support
- Mathematics and Economics
- Personal, Social, Health & Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Sport, Health and Recreation
Welcome to the Science area. Science is taken by all students from years 7-11.
It includes: Biology, Chemistry and Physics which are each taught as discrete topics throughout school.
By the end of year 11 students will sit either Combined Science - Trilogy (worth 2 GCSEs) or Separate Science (worth 3 GCSEs).
Everything you need to know about your son or daughter's science education should be contained in this site but if you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Ms. V. Gaur (Head of Science) or Mr Brooks (Director of Science) for further information.
Please find attached an overview of our Science department.