In this section
Effective home/school communication is the key to student success and at Kingsdale we take this aspect of our work very seriously.
To assist parents with contacting members of staff at the school, we have produced a comprehensive Communication Directory, detailing the key email addresses by type and query. Please be advised that all queries can also be sent to the main school email address email@example.com with the name of the person with whom contact is requested, stated clearly in the subject line.
The Communication Directory can be downloaded below.
Curriculum Helplines for Students & Parents
We are pleased to announce to parents that we have now launched our enhanced curriculum helplines for students and parents to support our home learning programmes. These lines will operate daily during school hours and will be available for both students and parents to contact subject specialists by phone or email with any specific curriculum queries relating to work that has been set. We are hopeful that this service will complement the support already being offered via online Microsoft Teams lessons and our wider systems of support.
- English 0208 655 9760 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maths 0208 6559702 email@example.com
- Science 0208 655 9767 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humanities 0208 655 9774 email@example.com
- Languages 0208 655 9788 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Technology 0204 506 0565 email@example.com
- Performing Arts 0204 506 0564 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Education 0204 506 0567 email@example.com
- SEN 0204 506 0566 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business, Economics & Computing 0204 506 0568 email@example.com
- Main School Office 0208 655 9751 or 0208 670 7575 firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any general queries regarding our home learning programmes, please contact email@example.com Technical queries, e.g. access code etc., can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org