In this section
Parents' Forums take place each half term on the third Friday of the month. At this time of national challenge, all Parents' Forums currently take place between 5.30 & 7.15pm on MS Teams Live. The access codes for the sessions are shared separately with parents via email.
Parents and carers of students at Kingsdale Foundation School can add their name to the Parents’ Forum email list by contacting the school via firstname.lastname@example.org
Agendas for each forum are posted in advance and can be accessed via the link below.
Parents' Forums 2020-21
Please be advised that the Parents' Forums for the 2020-21 academic year will take place online via MS Teams. Details regarding how to access the forum have been issued to parents separately by email. Please contact us via email@example.com should you have any queries.
- Friday 16th July 2021 - 5.30pm - All parents - Online Forum via MS Teams
Agendas for these meetings will be posted here in advance and are accessible via the links below.
- Parents' Forum Agenda 18th September 2020
- Parents' Forum Agenda 16th October 2020
- Parents' Forum Agenda 20th November 2020
- Parents Forum Agenda 11th December 2020
- Parents Forum Agenda 22nd January 2021
- Parents Forum Agenda 19th March 2021
- Parents Forum Agenda 21st May 2021
- Parents Forum Agenda 18th June 2021
- Parents Forum Agenda 16th July 2021